Monday, October 26, 2015

The local colors of Fall - Plainsboro Preserve, NJ

I had to find the time and take these pictures before this incredible color show moved on (until the next year). I am thinking of buying a small camera and keeping it in my car so I can take pictures of other species of trees and shrubs. Some of them have the most intense Fall coloration imaginable. I am forty five but I look at all this beauty with an awe of a child.
Today was one of those incredible days: around 65 degrees, light wind, and boundless blue skies with wisps of white slithers of clouds. The image below was taken on approach to Plainsboro Preserve, the rest were taken inside the Preserve. Hope you enjoy!
 
 
 The blend of colors - above


Yellow to red - above
 

 A few shades of red - above, Incredible tones.
 






 Feel free to copy the images if you wish - just give credit to Mother Nature :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment